- In this times of COVID-19 we want you to know you can count on us to keep delivering the best of Portuguese gastronomy. Now at your door! We have Takeaway service, contact us.
- Snack Tasting – 10 different small dishes await you. Ideal for sharing.
Couvert and Appetizers
- Complete Couvert Our couvert consists on different kinds of bread, flavoured butter, olive oil and seasoned olives. Price per person
- Tártarosão Tártaro de Vitela Barrosã DOP, Mostarda de Ananás dos Açores, Manjericão, Chalota, Molho Inglês, Alcaparras, Ovo de Codorniz, "Corais de São Miguel" (crocante de queijo Ilha)
- Summer Salad Mixed Lettuces, Cheese, Pear, Parsnip, Spinach, Watercress, Blood Orange, Aged Vinegar Sauce
- Sopa de Peixe e Marisco
- Quail's Nest Handcrafted Alheira (Game Sausage), Red Onion Jam, Caramelized Apple, Leek "Straws", Quail Egg
- Eggs whit Blood Sausage Scrambled eggs with sausage from Borba, tomato, onion, coriander
- Chef... I dropped the pot! VEGAN. Root Salad (Carrots and Beetroot) with Quinoa and Soy Vinagrette
- Tuna Tartar Diced Azorean Tuna, with Passion Fruit, Lime, Ginger, Chili and Rose Pepper
- Tropical Shrimp Shrimp Sautéed with Garlic, Lime, Ginger, Chili, Orange and Coriander. Served with Yam and Passion Fruit Purée.
- Shrimp Ceviche Shrimp with Tomate, Red Onion, Lime, Coriander, Plantain Chip
- Puntillitas São como rebuçados salgados: mini-lulas a estalar, fritas depois de passadas em farinha, acompanhadas com maionese de lima.
- Amêijoas da Terra We can call it "Surf&Turf": clams with chorizo.
- Salt Cod Faz Figura Our version of a traditional duet (Salt Cod and Chickpeas, with different textures): Salt Cod Loin, Breaded Cod Tongues, Crispy Cod Skin; Chickpea Purée, Fried Chickpea, Cabbage.
- Ocean Linguini Black Pasta, Fish, Shrimp, Clams, Scallops, Coral Sauce
- Summer Cataplana Fish, Shrimp, Clams, Mussels, Scallops in our version of a Portuguese classic: our Cataplana (seafood stew) is fresher and lighter, seasoned with ginger, saffron and lemongrass, Served with rice. If you wish, we can add lobster.
- Grouper "Bulhão Pato" Grouper Cubes Flambéed with PDO Lourinhã Spirit, Sweet Potato, Clam Purée, Garlic, Coriander
- Hake with Cured Ham Azorean Hake rolled with Cured Ham, Coriander Cuscos and Rose Pepper
- Atum das Ilhas Azorean Tuna Steak with Tomato, Onions and Fried Polenta
- Stewed Veal Cheek PDO Mirandesa Veal Cheek, slowly stewed with Spices, Potato and Vegetables au Gratin
- Pork Sous-Vide PDO Alentejo Pork, Pork Head Terrine, Chorizo Crumble, Parsnip Purée and Chip, Acorn Sauce
- Portuguese Steak Beef Loin with Oilve Oil, Garlic, Laurel and White Wine
- Abade de Priscos Pudding with Azorean Pineapple Sauce
- Cocoa Vase Chocolate Meringue, Dark Chocolate Mousse, Chocolate Crumble
- Toasted Brioche with Salted Caramel and Custard Ice Cream
- "Bento da Maia" Cream Custard As originally created by Carlos Bento da Maia, in his 1903 Cooking Manual
- Sado Pear Poached in Moscatel Wine, with DOP Azeitão Cheese
- Caramel Fondant with Orange Ice Cream
- Orange with Olive Oil Sliced Orange, Olive Oil, Cinnamon
- Azorean Sun PDO Azorean Pineapple Slice, Vanilla Cream, Meringue and Rose Pepper
- Pumpkin "Steak" Sous-Vide Pumpkin with Cinnamon and Rosemary, Beetroot Purée, Dried Bell Pepper
- Tofu à Bulhão Pato (Vegan)
We have some gastronomical choices perfectly fitted for groups.
Please contact us.
Please contact us.