At Faz Figura you can witness the best of Portuguese gastronomical tradition. Here you can try our country's unique fish, certified meats, cold meats and cheeses, our prized olive oil or sweetmaking tradition. A vast array of exceptional products, gathered from all over the country.
- In this times of COVID-19 we want you to know you can count on us to keep delivering the best of Portuguese gastronomy. Now at your door! We have Takeaway service, contact us.
- Snack Tasting – 10 different small dishes await you. Ideal for sharing.
This is just a light description of our gastronomical offering.
Couvert and Appetizers
- Complete Couvert Our couvert consists on different kinds of bread, flavoured butter, olive oil and seasoned olives. Price per person
- Serra Cheese Puff PDO Serra Cheese in Puff Pastry, garnished with a bit of PDO Barroso Honey and some powdered rosemary. Served with green salad.
- Tártarosão Tártaro de Vitela Barrosã DOP, Mostarda de Ananás dos Açores, Manjericão, Chalota, Molho Inglês, Alcaparras, Ovo de Codorniz, "Corais de São Miguel" (crocante de queijo Ilha)
- Tropical Shrimp Shrimp Sautéed with Garlic, Lime, Ginger, Chili, Orange and Coriander. Served with Yam and Passion Fruit Purée.
- Soup of the Week
- Soup of the Day The Soup of the Day changes regularly, depending on available products. Or simply because we feel like it...
- Quail's Nest Handcrafted Alheira (Game Sausage), Red Onion Jam, Caramelized Apple, Leek "Straws", Quail Egg
- Eggs whit Blood Sausage Scrambled eggs with black sausage from Borba
- Grouper "Bulhão Pato" Grouper Cubes Flambéed with PDO Lourinhã Spirit, Sweet Potato, Clam Purée, Garlic, Coriander
- Hake with Cured Ham Azorean Hake rolled with Cured Ham, Coriander Cuscos and Rose Pepper
- Atlantic Rice Rich with Fish and Seafood
- Salt Cod Faz Figura Our version of a traditional duet (Salt Cod and Chickpeas, with different textures): Salt Cod Loin, Breaded Cod Tongues, Crispy Cod Skin; Chickpea Purée, Fried Chickpea, Cabbage.
- Sea Bass with Olive Paste, Black Rice and Orange Sauce
- Duck Rice
- Marrare Steak
- Portuguese Steak Beef Loin with Oilve Oil, Garlic, Laurel and White Wine
- Jansen Steak Traditional Lisbon recipe, with Pork Fat and Potatos
- Stewed Veal Cheek PDO Mirandesa Veal Cheek, slowly stewed with Spices, Potato and Vegetables au Gratin
- Cocoa Vase Chocolate Meringue, Dark Chocolate Mousse, Chocolate Crumble
- Egg Jam with Chocolate Crumble
- Bábá with Rum Small Cake soaked in Sugar and 6 Year Old Madeira Rum Syrup, Vanilla Custard and Cinnamon
- Azorean Sun PDO Azorean Pineapple Slice, Vanilla Cream, Meringue and Rose Pepper
- Orange with Olive Oil Sliced Orange, Olive Oil, Cinnamon
- Toasted Brioche with Salted Caramel and Custard Ice Cream
- Sado Pear Poached in Moscatel Wine, with DOP Azeitão Cheese
- Abade de Priscos Pudding with Azorean Pineapple Sauce
- Marquis of Pombal Cake Layers of "Palitos do Marquês" (traditional biscuit), Moka Cream and Hazelnut Praliné
- Caramel Fondant with Orange Ice Cream
- Beans with Mushrooms Stewed Beans and Mushrooms, served with Rice. Inspired in a traditional recipe from the village of Amareleja.
- Pumpkin "Steak" Sous-Vide Pumpkin with Cinnamon and Rosemary, Beetroot Purée, Dried Bell Pepper
- Fish in Salt Crust 2 pax minimum
- Oven Roasted Fish 4 pax minimum
- Roasted Kid 4 pax minimum
- Partridge in Cataplana 2 pax minimum
- Stuffed Capon 6 pax minimum, 1 week in advance, seasonal
- Cataplana de Marisco
- Cataplana de Porco
- Perdiz à Convento de Alcântara
We have some gastronomical choices perfectly fitted for groups.
Please contact us.
Please contact us.